IDC PADI CLASSES IN EL HIERRO
The biosphere reserve of El Hierro Island, far away from mass tourism, is an oasis of calm where you can take instructor classes in total immersion. The Green Shark is a professionnal team of environment, sustainable and secure diving enthusiasts.
Go pro! This class allows you to develop your diving passion in a professionnal way.
• January 20th to February 2nd
• EFR Instructor: 1 to 2 days
• PADI Instructor (IDC): 9 days
• IE final exam: 2 days
• EFR Instructor : May 11-12
• PADI Instructor (IDC): May 13-19
• IE final exam: May 20-21
Come relaxed : we quality flats rental for all course participants. Individual or collective housing available.
Following the IDC class in El Hierro, means a peacefull and serene atmosphere that encourages learning in total immersion.
Before the class
• The reservation is final when : the student has finalized the inscription process and received the confirmation email from the school.
• The students must have completed all the e-learning classes and have the books and equipment before the diving class. Any missing equipment will be provided and charged.
• The final payment must occur before or on the first day of class.
• If the student can't finalize or pass the class, we propose a 6 months delay free of charge. After 6 months, the student will pay for the additionnal time.
I'd like to receive more informations about professional diving classes.